Location: London (in office)
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full time
About Stoke White:
Stoke White is an international law firm that specializes in International Human Rights law. We have a reputation for taking on cases that other firms would not, and we pride ourselves on following this attitude with our other practice areas such as employment and immigration law. We would like to recruit a new member to join our growing team who will coordinate the social media functions to further elevate Stoke White’s brand.
We are looking for an experienced social media coordinator who will drive the brand awareness of Stoke White. You will use your experience in communications to offer expert advice and support on Stoke White’s social media activities and messaging as well as to assist in securing positive press coverage.
- To issue and/or write effective press releases and social media posts
- To coordinate content across all our social media platforms
- To manage the monthly communications report and provide feedback on the strength of PR strategies using Google Analytics and other relevant measures
- To keep a record of press coverage and assist with continuous monitoring and evaluation of the impact and effectiveness of Stoke White’s press
- To develop our tone of voice and personality across media platforms by working closely with senior management
- To develop an optimal posting schedule
- To create and develop content for all our platforms including the website, Linked In that will support the image of Stoke White
- Must have proven experience in a similar role
- Understand the importance of storytelling and be able to develop content for different audiences
- Excellent command of the English language and strong writing skills
- Ability to juggle the demands of traditional PR/communications and Social media
- Have a proactive and creative approach to communications
- You must be an enthusiastic self-starter able to plan, multitask and be comfortable with change
- Experience of the marketing field would be highly advantageous
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter, setting out how you would be suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 29th of April 2022. Interviews for short listed candidates will be held in Central London.