We can take care of all your employment requirements, including providing advice on procedures and protocol, compiling staff handbooks, and keeping you abreast of changes to employment and employment-related law.
Our solicitors can assist you with the following:
• drafting and negotiating employment contracts
• keeping you up to date with leave rights (maternity/paternity/adoption)
• employee immigration matters
• providing advice and remedy for whistle-blowers
• working with businesses to ensure that all employment contracts and policies are in place to protect your business
• assisting in disciplinary proceedings either in an advisory capacity or by coming in-house to manage the process
• implementing the correct procedures in the redundancy process
When things get more complicated for your business, we can also assist you with:
• business reorganisations
• acquisitions, disposals and TUPE transfers
• employment due diligence exercises on acquisitions
• drafting employment warranties and indemnities for business sale agreements.
Our expert team can also advise senior employees regarding both entry and exit negotiations, redundancy, gardening leave and post- termination restrictions for banks and corporates.