At Stoke White we have a team of solicitors who can advise you on court applications relating to financial disputes and remedies.
We also offer mediators who can assist in pursuing a settlement by agreement at any stage. In our experience, most cases will resolve without the need for a final contested hearing.
We can advise and guide you through each step.
When it comes to any court procedures we can step in to assist with:
• issuing the Application (Form A)
• lodging a Statement of Financial Information (Form E)
• dealing with any questionnaires
• the First Directions hearing at which the Court will ensure that all necessary but proportionate information is obtained
• a Financial Dispute Resolution Hearing which is in effect compulsory mediation by the Court
• a Final Hearing in default of agreement
Call us today to have a confidential consultation with one of our advisors.