Immigration for Skilled Workers and Students

Over the next four years, the Home Office has promised “transformational change” and a vision for the border and immigration beyond 2022.

In addition to the changes brought on by Brexit and the end of free movement, there have also been changes to business and individual immigration to ensure that UK businesses have access to talent from across the world to ‘Build Back Better’ following the global Covid-19 pandemic.

This present opportunities for skilled people to enter the UK. At Stoke White our immigration solicitors have a reputation for advising on all types of immigration matters which can be found in family immigration, naturalisation and appeals.

For skilled people, we offer a comprehensive service to individuals who qualify for the Tier 2 and Tier 4 visas for skilled workers and students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and who require advice for their move to or stay in the UK.

The Tier 2 visa in UK is the primary immigration route for skilled workers from outside the EEA to come to the UK for an approved licensed employer.

If you would like advice on how to fulfil the necessary requirements of this visa or are an employee who requires a license to employ skilled workers, then our team at Stoke White are ready to assist you.

The Tier 4 visa allows people (16+) from outside of the EEA to enter the UK to study, usually either at a school, college, or university.

In order to apply for a Tier 4 student visa, you will need to have Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) at a UK educational institution that holds a valid Tier 4 sponsorship license.

Students can also work in the UK under this visa and our specialist immigration lawyer can provide you with the conditions imposed by British legislation. We are also able to advise you on how to ensure that you are financially stable while you study.

If you are a UK business or individual needing Immigration advice, then Stoke White has the experts to help you.

Call us on +44 (0) 207 264 2242 or complete the online enquiry form. Appointments are available by phone call or video call.