Who can we help?
- Charities – whether you are a well-established charity or just getting started we have all the information you need to make informed decisions
- Social enterprises – whether you have a business that benefits society directly or indirectly our consultants can support your vision
How can we help?
- Provide advice on how to strengthen the governance of your organisation
- Ensure regulation and compliance issues are dealt with and safeguarded against
- Offer specialist advice on matters of gifts or intellectual property
- Work together with our media law team to manage the reputation of your charity
- Assist in drafting the necessary documents to set up a charity and ensure compliance with the Charity Commission
- Interpret any rules and regulations that apply to your organisation such as those of procurement and state aid
- Support you in protecting your reputation from exploitation
- Manage any transactional and structural tax risks associated with fundraising
Why choose Stoke White?
- Stoke White consultants are experts in the field of charity law
- We have successfully supported a number of charities and not for profit organisations
- Our consultants work together across different practices of law to find solutions to ensure any issues can be resolved
- We provide a discreet service and ensure that the reputation and legacy of your charity is upheld
March 8, 2020