Who can we help?
- Existing company owners and start ups – whether you are well established or just starting your company, our experts can support your business
- Large businesses and governments – whether you are a business or governing body we can assist you in maintaining compliance whilst growing
How can we help?
- Provide expert advice and review business mergers
- Advise on and drafting contracts and licensing agreements
- Work with businesses to deal with all in-house commercial activities
- Guide clients through litigation for issues such as tort/contract claims
- Provide advice for businesses on structuring agreements and assist in drafting the appropriate documents
- Provide advice and litigation on matters involving intellectual property and franchises
- Assist individuals who are just starting their business by ensuring they are compliant with the relevant legislation
- Support individuals in setting up companies abroad or in the UK under the new trade-deal agreement
Why choose Stoke White?
- Stoke White is an international law firm with lawyers across the globe who can advise on relevant commercial law for your business needs
- We have been at the forefront of the changing UK trade deal agreements and the implications on commercial law
- Our consultants work with you to secure your best interests by understanding the individual and the business
- We provide a holistic service in what is a fast-changing area of law
November 20, 2020