Who can we help?
- Content producers – whether you are a television broadcaster or an app developer our specialist team can provide you with practical and creative solutions
- Individuals and companies – whether you have been the victim of defamation or your company has copyright, we can support your legal challenge at every step of the way
How can we help?
- Provide expert advice on areas that affect the publishing and broadcasting of content in the UK
- Advise on content production and dissemination in line with regulatory rules such as Ofcom and IPSO
- Issue and deal with complaints to and from regulatory bodies by drafting submissions and provide legal defence
- Litigate for individuals or companies in areas of defamation, copyright, data and privacy
- Provide advice for businesses on structuring agreements and assist in drafting the appropriate documents
- Work with companies to negotiate service level agreements
- Assist in drafting the documents and practices required to ensure compliance with GDPR and any other regulations around data or content
- Investigate complex cases via our in-house research team
Why choose Stoke White?
- Stoke White are experts in regulation affecting the media and creative industries
- We have successfully challenged and secured a number of high-profile media law cases
- Our consultants work with a network of investigative lawyers and other specialists to secure the best outcomes
- We provide an interdisciplinary and creative solution to your problems
October 8, 2020