Stoke White’s focus is to provide a hassle-free and seamless service through every step of the Turkish citizenship acquisition procedure, ensuring that your application is submitted correctly, and followed up to approval.
There are different routes to acquire Turkish citizenship and have a second passport, the simplest being through investing in property in Turkey from $400,000.
Whether as an alternative residence, or as a business investment, you can rent out the property, or you may re-sell it after 3 years.
The programme involves a straightforward application process without any obligation to declare your assets or income generated in other countries.
Not only you, but your whole family may benefit, including your spouse and children, without their physical presence being required during the application process.
The benefits of a Turkish passport are many, and it is ranked 50th in the world for ease of travel. A Turkish passport assures you visa-free or visa on arrival access up to 125 destinations including Singapore, Japan, Qatar and South Korea.
Besides ease of travel and movement, being a Turkish citizen brings many benefits both for investors and their families in terms of security of life and business opportunities:
- Turkey guarantees your welfare with free healthcare and education services provided to all its citizens.
- Having Turkish citizenship opens the doors for relocation in other countries like the USA under special visa categories suitable for Turkish citizens. There is the possibility to live in the USA by having an E-2 investment visa.
- Foreign investors can buy real estate as residential property or as a prospective asset with the possibility of a high return on investment. Turkey has an extensive selection of comfortable residences and luxury seaside villas for all budgets.
Here’s what you need to apply:
- Documents requested by government institutions should be prepared in accordance with the legislation.
- After the application to The General Directorate of Land Registry, goverment approved real estate appraisers check if the purchased property is worth $250,000 or not.
- The applicant must hold the property for a minimum of 3 years.
$400,000 — Property
- Residential or commercial property purchase
- The property can be let to generate a rental income, and may be sold after 3 years
- Investors are not limited to investing in only a single property; they may acquire several properties
$800,000 — Cash Investment
- Fixed-asset investment confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology
- $800,000 deposit in a Turkish bank for a minimum of 3 years
- Government bonds with the potential to receive interest as income. Investments to be kept for 3 years
A Company Set-up
Set up a business and create jobs for at least 50 Turkish employees, confirmed by the Ministry of Labour and Social Security.