The notarisation and apostilling of international documents are an integral part of commercial life. Stoke White offers a wide range of legal and notary services for private clients and small businesses.
If you have to sign a legal document for another country, it will not be valid unless you sign it in front of a Notary Public. We have in-house Notaries, who can notarise documents which need to be sent anywhere overseas.
Regardless of the formality to be overseen, our knowledgeable, experienced, and trustworthy team of Notaries are on hand to oversee any document signing and legal affairs.
They are also available to draw up a number of contracts and deeds where necessary.
Whatever your requirement, we can provide a professional Notary to assist.
Our Notaries are also able to provide legal assistance to businesses such as:
• assignments or registration of trademarks
• apostille and legalisation services
• notarising business documentation
• affidavits, statutory declarations and sworn statements
• share issues certified by a Notary Public
• the transaction, transfer, purchase and sale of commercial property
• witnessing a Power of Attorney
• preparing any other documentation which requires a Notary Public stamp for foreign use
In England and Wales, Notaries are regulated by the Faculty office of the Archbishop of Canterbury. You can see details here: The Faculty Office bunu link olarak koymaliyiz)
The Law Society and the Solicitors Regulation Authority have no jurisdiction over Notarial work and practice, even if the Notary is also a solicitor.