Who can we help?
- Employees – whether you have a discrimination claim or a payment dispute, our specialists lawyers can advise you even in the most contentious of cases.
- Businesses – whether you face a challenge or an obligation as an employer, we can assist with strategic and timely advice in all aspects of the employment relationship.
How can we help?
- Negotiate or litigate in any grievances procedures
- Investigating unfair dismissal claims, advising you on your options and securing compensation via settlements or Employment tribunal
- Bring claims against all forms of discrimination in the workplace
- Issue applications of appeal for any unfavorable complaints outcomes
- Provide advice and remedy for whistle-blowers
- Work with businesses to ensure that all employment contracts and policies are in place to protect your business
- Assist in disciplinary proceedings either in an advisory capacity or by coming in house to manage the process
- Implementing the correct procedures in the redundancy process
Why choose Stoke White?
- Stoke White have an outstanding track record in employment law cases against some of the world’s largest institutions
- We have successfully represented a number of high-profile cases involving the media, international airlines and the police
- Our consultants understand the complexities and technicalities in this area of law
- We provide strategic and timely employment law advice before trouble arises
At Stoke White, we offer a range of services for your employment matters. Since each case is different, we tailor our advice and service according to your needs and instruction. The best way to get a quote is to call us today for a free initial consultation where you can explain your situation to one of our consultants. One of our experts will advise you on the best way to proceed and give you a more accurate cost that you can consider without obligation.
To get an idea of the costs involved we have prepared the following price ranges for simple, medium and high complexity cases. The complexity of your case depends on a number of factors and these can be identified and discussed at your initial free consultation.
Simple case: £3,000 – £7,000
Medium complexity case: £7,000 – 12,000
High complexity case: £12,000 – upwards
The fees set out above cover all the work in relation to the following key stages of a claim:
• Taking your initial instructions
• Where necessary, entering into pre-claim conciliation
• Preparing a claim
• Reviewing and advising on claim made by the other party
• Exploring settlement and negotiating settlement options
• Preparing for a Preliminary Hearing
• Taking witness statements and drafting statements
• Agreeing a list of issues and the chronology
• Preparation and attendance at Final Hearing, including instructions to Counsel*
*Counsels fees are always separately charged.
You do not need to instruct us for all of these areas if you feel you would like to instruct us on specific aspects of your case then the cost of your case will take this into consideration and you will only be charged for what you require.
We unfortunately cannot take cases on a no-win-no-fee basis but we are able to accept cases which are paid for by legal expenses insurance.
We can advise on your settlement agreement, if you have been provided with one and need to know whether it is a good deal or not.
December 8, 2020