Who can we help?
- Individuals – whether you would like to work or start a new business in the UK or travel to the UK
for personal reasons we can help you with your immigration needs.
- Businesses – if you are a business owner who wants to employ talent from abroad or if you are keen
to expand your business into other parts of the world, our experts can advise you on how best to navigate your business ventures with ease.
How can we help?
- Assess your business and advise the best way forward to prepare for changes to immigration legislation post-Brexit
- Apply for residency and citizenship applications in the UK and Turkey
- Assist in applying for Tier 1 to 5 licenses
- Appealing any decisions where immigration applications have been refused
- Making sure you have everything required to visit the UK or Turkey for business
- Apply for sponsorship licenses or certificates for skilled workers
- Creating the policies and applying for the applications needed to expand your business into or from the UK
- Ensuring that you comply with immigration law by auditing your business processes
Why choose Stoke White?
- Our immigration team work with businesses and individuals across the UK and abroad
- We have been successful in thousands of immigration applications
- Our consultants were the first to challenge and apply for Ankara agreements
- We provide a transparent fee structure for standard applications
How long will my application take?
We will normally be able to submit most applications within 1 to 2 weeks of you instructing us, but the exact time it will take depends on the circumstances of your case. Influencing factors to consider could include:
- the amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- which language(s) you speak
- whether you are applying with other dependants
- whether all documentation is ready
- the availability of you and any other relevant individuals
We will always give you an estimate of the time it will take us to submit your application prior to starting work but we cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application.
October 20, 2020