- Victims of human rights abuses – whether you are a civilian or a non-combatant, if your rights have been violated our international law specialists can support you on your journey to seeking justice.
- Charities, lawyers and journalists – whether you are an advocacy looking for a legal partner or you are a journalist or lawyer working on the ground in a conflict zone, our consultants and extensive global network of professionals can work with you to achieve your objectives more efficiently.
- Provide legal advice and strategic litigation
- Issue universal jurisdiction applications
- Investigate war crimes and crimes against humanity
- Gather evidence and intelligence on past and ongoing abuses
- Issue arrest warrants against perpetrators regardless of their power or position
- Make applications to the United Nations Human Rights Council, African Union, and International Criminal Court (ICC)
- Work with UN special rapporteur, investigators and independent personnel
- Make submissions in any hearings
- Stoke White represented victims and families of the Gaza Flotilla that was attacked by Israeli Defence Forces in international waters.
- We have been successful in taking many perpetrators to the highest courts of justice including the ICC
- Our consultants were the first to open a case against Bashar al-Assad’s oppressive regime
- We provide an empathetic service and have grassroots ngos that we partner with to provide the best service to our clients
January 20, 2020