We are also able to draft legally sound and detailed property-related contracts such as lease agreements, overage agreements, guarantees, and sale contracts.
We tackle every kind of property-related dispute, and we help our clients to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
We advise on:
• break notices, dilapidations, rent review and forfeiture
• issues relating to lease renewals and landlord’s consent
• possession claims
• recovery of rent and other arrears
• commercial and residential service charge issues
• property-related insolvency
• property contracts, option agreements and overage disputes
• nuisance and trespass issues
• boundary disputes
• residential landlord and tenant disputes
• agricultural tenancy issues
• land registration and title disputes
The team also advises on purchase issues, professional negligence claims and property co-ownership disputes. This work includes advising clients on property-related disputes against other solicitors, valuers and professional agents, as well as assisting clients in disputes between property partners and joint venture partners.
Although we give pre-action advice with the aim of resolving a dispute without the need for court proceedings, our lawyers are ready to guide clients through court proceedings, tribunal proceedings, arbitration, and adjudication.